Terms & Conditions
• By using the edible-Gold website or purchasing products from golden innovations you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website or purchase products from golden innovations.
2. Contact details
• The full name and address of our company is golden innovations, Rennfeld 16, D-91792 Ellingen. Germany.
Tel 49 (0) 9141 7477390
3. Law and jurisdiction
• Terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with German law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
4. Intellectual property rights
• Unless otherwise stated, we own all the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. This includes down-loadable material such as flyers and brochures. All our intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. Use of the edible-gold website
The material in our website is available to you for normal use. This includes caching and printing of pages for personal information or reference. When doing so you agree that you will not:
- • republish material from this website either in print form or electronically.
- • store material from this website in any public electronic retrieval system;
- • exploit our website or material in our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
6. Limitations of liability
- • Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our responsibility in case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence that cannot be excluded by European law.
- • we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available
- • we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct however we do not commit to ensuring that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
• we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of material in this website.
- • We are not responsible for losses be they profit, goodwill, income, revenue arising from contracts or otherwise.
- • We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be asked to accept your acceptance before placing and order.
- • Golden innovations do not accept the responsibility when the customer requests goods to be shipped uninsured.
- • Golden innovations are not responsible for the payment of any duty or charges related to importing goods to a country outside the European community. The payment of any import duties is the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. Return Policy
- • It is our intention to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from golden innovations. We therefore suggest that you contact us by mail or phone before returning your purchase. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 00 (49) +9141 7477390.
- • All edible goods are not eligible for return unless the goods are damaged on receipt and can be shown to have been damaged prior to delivery.
- • Claims for damaged goods must be made within 10 days of the shipping date. Please call and obtain an ROSN
(Return order shipping number) These may also be requested by Email with if possible supporting photograph.
The shipping box must be available for inspection to enable possible claims against the shipping agent.
- • Returned goods must be adequately insured according to their value. Golden innovations will not accept responsibility of goods shipped without sufficient insurance.
- • Golden innovations are not responsible for the cost of shipping a return purchase from an address outside the European community.
- • The full cost of shipping and goods will be refunded in the case of an error that results in the wrong goods being shipped against a purchase on the part of golden innovations. Please obtain a ROSN before returning your purchase.
- • Should we request you to return your purchase this will be stated on the ROSN and in this case golden innovations will pay the cost of shipping against supply of a receipt from the shipping company.
- • Undeliverable or refused orders. No refunds will be made in such a case. Where this is the fault of the purchaser due to a wrong address being given at the time of purchase any additional costs occurred will be charged to the purchaser.
Goods purchased will be shipped by express saver for deliveries outside of Germany. In some cases, alternatives may be used within Germany.
Express saver is available in most countries in the world and is secure with a reliable tracking system.
We ship to most countries in the world however in a few cases special arrangements may need to be made. Goods purchased are generally delivered in under 3 days.
The shipper offers a reliable tracking system and you will be informed of the tracking number by Email when the goods are shipped.
You may find that not all products are available in all countries during the summer months. Whilst we pack with care and include cooling during extreme weather there may still be a risk of damage to some products in areas that are hot and require a longer delivery period.
During periods of extreme weather, we may delay shipping of chocolate products for a few days until the temperatures has normalized.
As these are food goods please make sure they are in good condition on receipt from Ups. You will be asked to sign for the goods to prove receipt. Please do not accept the goods if they are damaged, inform us immediately of any problem. Once goods have been accepted it is unlikely that they can be returned.
Contact Email: email@example.com