• By using the edible-Gold website or purchasing products from golden innovations you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website or purchase products from golden innovations..
2. Contact details
• The full name and address of our company is golden innovations, Rennfeld 16, D-91792 Ellingen. Germany.
Tel 49 (0) 9141 7477390
3. Law and jurisdiction
• Terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with German law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
4. Intellectual property rights
• Unless otherwise stated, we own all the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. This includes down-loadable material such as flyers and brochures. All our intellectual property rights are reserved.
5. Use of the edible-gold website
The material in our website is available to you for normal use. This includes caching and printing of pages for personal information or reference. When doing so you agree that you will not:
• republish material from this website either in print form or electronically.
• store material from this website in any public electronic retrieval system;
• exploit our website or material in our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
6. Limitations of liability
• Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our responsibility in case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence that cannot be excluded by European law.
• we do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available
• we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct however we do not commit to ensuring that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
• we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of material in this website.
• We are not responsible for losses be they profit, goodwill, income, revenue arising from contracts or otherwise.
• We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be asked to accept your acceptance before placing and order.
• Golden innovations do not accept the responsibility when the customer requests goods to be shipped uninsured.
• Golden innovations are not responsible for the payment of any duty or charges related to importing goods to a country outside the European community. The payment of any import duties is the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. Return Policy
• It is our intention to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from golden innovations. We therefore suggest that you contact us by mail or phone before returning your purchase. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 00 (49) +9141 7477390.
• All edible goods are not eligible for return unless the goods are damaged on receipt and can be shown to have been damaged prior to delivery.
• Claims for damaged goods must be made within 10 days of the shipping date. Please call and obtain an ROSN
(Return order shipping number) These may also be requested by Email with if possible supporting photograph.
The shipping box must be available for inspection to enable possible claims against the shipping agent.
• Returned goods must be adequately insured according to their value. Golden innovations will not accept responsibility of goods shipped without sufficient insurance.
• Golden innovations are not responsible for the cost of shipping a return purchase from an address outside the European community.
• The full cost of shipping and goods will be refunded in the case of an error that results in the wrong goods being shipped against a purchase on the part of golden innovations. Please obtain a ROSN before returning your purchase.
• Should we request you to return your purchase this will be stated on the ROSN and in this case golden innovations will pay the cost of shipping against supply of a receipt from the shipping company.
• Undeliverable or refused orders. No refunds will be made in such a case. Where this is the fault of the purchaser due to a wrong address being given at the time of purchase any additional costs occurred will be charged to the purchaser.
What do we collect?
Basically, as little as possible.
That you feel confident in dealing with us is important to us so we keep the data we collect to a minimum.
The data that is collected depends on what you do when you use our website.
Just browsing or purchasing products.
We host our website on 1und1 servers. The automatically collect information for the server protocol.
Time of the visit
The amount of data exchanged in Bytes
The browser you used
Your operating system
Your IP address
The saved data is used as statistics to improve the service offered. They are maintained and protected by 1und 1. We advise you to read the data protection statement from 1und1.
When you use our contact form to send us a message
We assume your permission to use the data you supply only for the purposes of answering your enquiry.
Your data is only saved in our Email server. Also, with 1und1. No data is passed on to any third party unless it is necessary expressly for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry.
Any other you of your data would only be with clear and written permission from yourself.
We will only send you marketing information if you clearly request it and we have proof of the request.
Your data may be stored for up to a year from a routine contact. After this time it will be removed and destroyed.
Earlier destruction of this information can be arranged upon request either by Email (email@example.com) or per telephone (+49 (0)9141 747 429.
You buy from our store
We use third party services t process the sales. These companies are world leaders and can offer far better standards of data protection.
The order is processed by Snipcart and payments are made through Stripe or Paypal.
With regard to payment and bank details these are handled by Paypal directly or Snipe.
We suggest you read the data protection statements of these companies.
We receive only the order information to enable us to process your order. Only the information necessary to complete this is given to a third party. For example, Name, address, telephone number and Email must be given to the delivery service.
There may be cases where information needs to be passed on to meet local or regional regulations such as customs etc.
Order information may be held for up to 2 years in case of reclamation or other service needs.
This is stored locally and not on line.
Only those cookies needed to ensure the full function of the check out are employed. Data gathered from these are handled by Snipcart.
Questions and contact details
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
golden innovations Germany, Rennfeld 16, 91792 Ellingen.
Goods purchased will be shipped by express saver for deliveries outside of Germany. In some cases, alternatives may be used within Germany.
Express saver is available in most countries in the world and is secure with a reliable tracking system.
We ship to most countries in the world however in a few cases special arrangements may need to be made. Goods purchased are generally delivered in under 3 days.
The shipper offers a reliable tracking system and you will be informed of the tracking number by Email when the goods are shipped.
You may find that not all products are available in all countries during the summer months. Whilst we pack with care and include cooling during extreme weather there may still be a risk of damage to some products in areas that are hot and require a longer delivery period.
During periods of extreme weather, we may delay shipping of chocolate products for a few days until the temperatures has normalized.
As these are food goods please make sure they are in good condition on receipt from Ups. You will be asked to sign for the goods to prove receipt. Please do not accept the goods if they are damaged, inform us immediately of any problem. Once goods have been accepted it is unlikely that they can be returned.